Many offices have little to no resources to train staff, new or job function shift. Below are checklists for each specialty area. The resources identified within the checklists are linked to help staff get up to speed more quickly.
Note: CSQuest articles are linked directly to articles with LMS and virtual trainings linked to the CSQuest article for LMS Online Courses which has a link to LMS. Virtual trainings are also announced periodically through email.
These checklists should also help managers’ direct any staff to learning through critical CSQuest articles, virtual, and LMS Core area trainings. There is also a checklist that identifies what everyone should be learning regardless of their specialty area.
This tool will be incorporated into individualized learning plans (ILP) in the near future.
- New Worker Checklist – Everyone shows CSQuest resources for Family Violence, Locate, and Intergovernmental
- New Worker Checklist – Enforcement shows CSQuest resources for General Enforcement, Contempt, Income Withholding, License Review, and Review & Adjust Modification.
- New Worker Checklist – Finance shows CSQuest, LMS, and TEAMS resources for Finance.
- New Worker Checklist – Intergovernmental shows CSQuest and LMS resources for Intergovernmental.
- New Worker Checklist – Medical shows CSQuest resources for General Medical, Indian Health Service, and Medical Enforcement.
- New Worker Checklist – Paternity-Establishment shows CSQuest resources for Paternity.