As of August 28th, 2020, the OKB portal is live for Phase 2 functionality and is being used by our customers.
Report a Change
Customer will be prompted to upload supporting documentation, if available, prior to submitting any of the four change options below:
- Change in Contact Information
Customer can self-report address, email and phone number changes that are verified through USPS.
- CSS: Will automatically update Address Screen as verified.
- CSS: If address does not pass Finalist, system will case log the reason it was not added and send an email to CARE for distributing to the appropriate office.
- Change in Household Information
Customer can add, remove, or change information about household members.
- CSS page disclaimer “If you receive Child Support Services, adding new children to your household will require a new Child Support Application.”
- Change in Household Income
Customer can update his or her income information. This includes providing new employer information.
- CSS page disclaimer: “Contact Child Support Services to request a Child Support Modification. Child Support Customer Assistance (405)522-2273.”
- CSS: Self-reported employer information will be uploaded to OSIS for Employer Services Center to process.
- Change in Household Expenses
- CSS page disclaimer “This information will be used for AFS benefits and may be used for other programs. Contact Child Support Services to request a Child Support Modification at (405) 522-2273.”
System Automated Response to Changes
CSS: Information from Change in Contact Information and self-reported employer information from Change in Household Income is automatically pulled into OSIS, as stated above. All provided information is stored in Disc Image.
AFS: Worker of record will receive the change document in BIS imaging work flow, along with any attached documents uploaded by the customer.
CW: Information will be stored in Disc Image.
To change profile contact information, user must use Report a Change.
User can recover username and password on the portal if forgotten.
Child Support My Documents
- Users with child support cases can complete and submit certain forms online.
- Affidavit of Payments.
- Address of Record/Family Violence Form.
- PDF of submitted forms stored in DiscImage.
- Auto Caselog entered into OSIS.
- Email to CARE to distribute to appropriate child support office.
Custodial Parent submitting changes for the Non-Custodial Parent
- Report New Employer Information for the Noncustodial Parent
- Custodial parent can report if they think the noncustodial parent is unemployed or self-employed
- Custodial parent can provide name, address, and/or phone number for an employer of the noncustodial parent.
- Employer information will be uploaded to OSIS for Employer Services Center to process
- Auto case log will be entered in OSIS.
- Report New Address Information for Noncustodial Parent
- Custodial parent can enter an address (US or International), home phone, work phone, and/or cell phone.
- If the address passes Finalist, ASA will be updated with address as unverified.
- If the address does not pass Finalist, will not be added to ASA.
- Email will be sent to CARE to distribute to the appropriate office.
- Auto case log will be entered in OSIS.
Employers can create an account through OKBenefits.org to manage IWOs, M05s, MED5s, etc., online.
Child Support Office Location Updates
- Each case card displays the address of the child support office serving that case. A link to Google Maps will provide a map to that address.
- A link to the www.okdhs.org child support office location webpage will be added to the portal navigation menu.
- Customer can view list of uploaded documents through: My Uploads, Applications (SNAP/CSS) Report a Change Process.
- Limited to following columns: Application ID, Document Type, Description, File Name, and Date
- Customer will not be able to view the uploaded document.
- Customer can independently upload documents at any time using this screen.
- All documents submitted via My Uploads will be available to staff in AFS, CSS, and CWS.
- CSS: If the customer has a child support case, an email notification will go to CARE who will review and forward to the appropriate office.
- CARE will not notify an office of an upload unrelated to child support.
- All documents submitted via My Uploads will be available in the corresponding partition of Disc Image.
- AFS: worker of record will receive the change document in BIS imaging work flow, along with any attached documents uploaded by the customer
- CWS: into Disc Image (Foster Parent applicant uploads):
- Background Checks forms
- Resource Family Financial Assessment
- Resource Parent Health History
- Medical Examination report
- Child(ren)’s Health Form
- Miscellaneous items (IDs, SS Cards, DLs, e.g.)
Child Passport (for Foster Parents only)
- New Screen for Child Medical Information
- New Screen for Child Education Information
- New Child Care Screen Information
AFS Child Care Details
AFS customers with open or recently closed child care services can view details about their case including co-pay amount, child care provider information, renewal date, and begin date.
Resource Family Application (For prospective Foster and Adoptive families)
- An account must be created to apply.
- Dashboard is activated once the application is submitted.
- Progress Stepper will show progress through the certification process percentages, unless they are withdrawn or denied.
- Document Upload will go to Disc Image. Disc Image access and training will be provided to Resource staff.
For a printable copy, access OKBenefits Portal Release 2 Tip Sheet.