Mail can be emailed to a central location for printing and mailing. Send your print or mail request to Mail.OKC@okdhs.org or Mail.Tulsa@okdhs.org. Special instructions must be included in your email if you wish for a business reply envelope to be included. Provide the staff name and return address if applicable.
Here are the 10 steps for using the Centralized Mail Program:
- Complete the “Centralized Mail Address Form” (00AD010E). This form will provide the outgoing and return address and a location on the cover sheet for each to the Mail Center staff. This form must be attached to each request.
- Open a new email to: Mail.OKC@okdhs.org or Mail.Tulsa@okdhs.org . It is important to start a new email with each request.
- In the body of the email please include in Bold Red Text any special instructions. i.e., “Please send return postage envelope with this letter.”
- Attach in your email the letter to be printed.
- Send the email to the Mail.OKC@okdhs.org or Mail.Tulsa@okdhs.org
- Set a read receipt if you care to know when your email and letter were processed.
- Send a separate email for each recipient.
- Use recipients last name in the email subject line.
- Never send more than six attachments per email.
- Make sure all addresses contain a street address or PO Box, city, state and zip code.