For information about Child Support Hierarchy you may go to the following internet sites:
- Health and Human Services – you can see information concerning the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services as well as other HHS Agencies & Offices.
- Administration for Children and Families (ACF) – you can see information concerning the Assistant Secretary for the ACF, as well as others in leadership of ACF and Regional Offices. Oklahoma’s Regional Office is in Dallas, Texas, with the Region 6 Administrator, LaKesha Pope Jackson.
- Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) – you can see information concerning our immediate federal agency, look under Child Support Professionals as well as other areas on this website. Linda Boyer is the Acting Commissioner of the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE)
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OK DHS) – you can see information concerning Oklahoma DHS and Director of DHS, Justin Brown. Within DHS you can find organizational information including information about Child Support Services under Jennifer King, Senior Director of Children. See the Oklahoma DHS Organizational Charts.
- Child Support Services (CSS) – you can find information concerning the Oklahoma Child Support Services under IV-D Director Renee Banks, and also find information regarding the CSS State Office – Centers and Regions on CSQuest. You may also be interested in the CSQuest article Child Support Regions & Offices Map.