An Arrearage Computation (A/C) is used to compute, audit, and reconcile the financial balances for a child support case. It identifies what has become due and what has been paid by an obligor as of a point in time and includes any interest accruals. This information is broken down by payee type:
- Custodial Person (CP)
- IV-A Program
- IV-E Program
- Non IV-E Program
- Office of Juvenile Affairs (OJA)
- Developmental Disabilities Services (DDS)
- Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA)
The A/C is made up of different tabs that require and display different data. The tabs are:
- “First Copy of CFRRP”—Receipts from OSIS are copied here.
- “Receipts (CFRRP)”—Receipts from the “First Copy of CFRRP” tab are copied here.
- “Payments (CFPL)”—Other receipts from OSIS are copied here.
- “SetAmtOwed”—Monthly amounts and payees are entered here.
- “BaseCsi”—Detailed, internal version of the A/C.
- “CsiAdj”—Manual updates and adjustments are entered here.
- “SetCPAmtOwed”—Monthly amounts for additional CPs are entered here.
- “BaseCP”—Detailed, internal version of the A/C for additional CPs.
- “BaseCrt”—Summary of what has been owed and paid without additional detail.
- “RopSum”—Cover page with a summary of case information (balances, payees, IV-A URA, etc).
See CSQuest article Arrearage Computation Legal Authorities.