The Child Support Resource Guide – Revised is a publication of the Administration for Children & Families, Office of Child Support Enforcement. The latest publication date is July 16, 2021 and was distributed through the information memorandum IM-21-04.
This guide gives new and seasoned directors and staff important information about the child support program. It is a concise way to allow new staff to have an overview understanding of the Child Support Program as well as a refresher for seasoned staff.
The Child Support Resource Guide contains a wealth of information:
- Federal and state organizational information
- Program requirements, including federal regulations
- Federal reporting and state plan requirements
- Federal incentives for performance
- Federal audit requirements
- Child support automated systems information
- Intergovernmental and international child support information
- Federal grant information
- Child support organizations
To access the Resource Guide: