This document outlines various methods to get a copy of legal documents in a bankruptcy case.
- Contact NCP’s bankruptcy attorney and request a copy of the plan.
- Get a copy from PACER, the federal online docketing system:
- Go to https://pacer.login.uscourts.gov/
- Sign in using the CSS account information.
- Follow the instructions within PACER to look up the bankruptcy case and download documents as needed.
- Contact Anne Lawrence or Anthony Jackson for further assistance.
- Contact CSS.Bankruptcy@okdhs.org and list in subject line “Request for Plan for case [bankruptcy case number]”.