- The first step to building a Cash Medical Overpayment is going to CFRB or CFRBX to get the date the
payment applied to the case and sequence number. These are two things you will need to build on OVPA.
- Then you will go to OVPA to add your overpayment and hit F2
- Once you hit F2 all you need to do is place the CP sequence number in and hit enter, which
will bring all of the CP’s information over.
- Once this is done, you will add in the entry date of the payment and the entry sequence as
shown in the example below.
- Once you have all of your receipts in, hit enter. It should show all of the dollar amounts associated with
those sequence numbers that were just added. You can adjust the dollar amount of the receipt to make up what you
need as far as dollar amounts under the amount section. It can be used for those last few receipts that might be for
20.35 but only 16.79 is needed to finish the overpayment amount. When all of this is done hit F8 then place an X at
the ” ENTER X TO ESTABLISH OPR OBLIGATION ==>“ then hit enter and your obligation will be