The Problem Co-Worker Quiz – Is It Them, or Is It Me?
This one’s really simple to score—just circle every question to which you answer “False.” Then circle it again … and then again … and then one more time. And then take a moment to think…
- I know for a fact that my co-worker behaves in a way I know I never have or ever would.
- I know enough about my co-worker’s home and personal life to be sure that nothing can explain the reason for their behavior.
- I’m sure my co-worker is the exact same aggravating person outside of the office as inside.
- I can’t think of anything to talk about with my co-worker that we would have fun discussing.
- The time I spend being irritated and complaining about my co-worker is worth it.
- Just letting go of how I feel about my co-worker is not an option.
- Other people feel more hostile toward my co-worker than I do—I’m not the #1 complainer.
- I am confident that no one I work with has any complaints about me personally.
Remember: “Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat people – your family, friends, and coworkers, and even strangers you meet along the way.” –Barbara Bush, Former First Lady, U.S.