Menu Help & How To Video Simulation Game Document & Resources Training Link Tag Search clock thumbs-up angle-up

Overpayments in Orders

Other Overpayment Orders

When an order regarding an overpayment is obtained, send a Finance Action Request, attaching a copy of the order. Court orders could be because of a judge ordering:

  • No custodial person (CP) repayment
  • No repayment by either party
  • Different repayment amounts
  • No OTC offset
  • Reduction of overpayment amount
  • Overpayment taken as judgment
  • Repayment by offsetting future c/s (up to 3 years)
  • Offsetting overpayment across different Family Group Numbers (FGNs)
  • Ordering the non-custodial parent (NCP) to repay the overpayment instead of the CP

Related Articles

February 27, 2017

Obligation Codes

December 21, 2016

Obligation Screens

December 15, 2016

Seek Work Order