The following list contains explanations of the obligation codes in OSIS.
- O = Obligation only. Administrative Orders from NOSD or NOSO actions, Divorce Decrees, etc.
- P = Paternity only. Order Establishing Paternity (no support listed in order).
- B = Both paternity and child support. Order Establishing Paternity and Child Support (with support listed in the order.
- T = Temporary. Temporary Order entered pending an administrative or judicial determination
- D = Divorce
- S = Support (Administrative orders from NOSD or NOSO actions, Temporary Orders)
- P = Paternity cases
- A = Administrative J = Judicial (District Court) R = Registration of Foreign Order in OK
- CF = CFR Tribal Court OA = Outgoing Administrative Order
- OJ = Outgoing Judicial Order (District Court)
- OR = Outgoing Registration of Foreign Support Order
V/D = Voluntary or Default
- V = Agreed Order
- D = Default
FIPS = OK County is 4010900 (the last 2 digits will be 01,02,or 03 depending on what OK county office you are in). If an order was established in another county/state, find the proper FIPS code in either the Green Guide or on the Infonet.
IRSEQ = Enter the sequence number to which the obligation needs to be cross referenced on the REFU for an interstate case. If the case is generic case (in-state only) leave this field blank.
T: Type of interstate case
I = Incoming Interstate
O = Outgoing Interstate
Y = income assignment provision in order (this field will always be updated with a Y since OCSS is mandated to send IA’s on all cases)
IA MTH JDG: Monthly judgment payment amount from the order.
ORDR VER DATE: Date obligation is being entered onto system (today’s date)
A = Active
C = Concurrent
H = History
T = Terminated
V = Vacated
TOT CS: Total amount of child support
FIXED MED: Amount of fixed medical per order. Only enter zero if amount was actually ordered at zero.
CASH MED: Amount of cash medical per order. Only enter zero if amount was actually ordered at zero.
CM/INS: Cash Medical or Insurance ordered?
P = Permanent cash medical ordered (rare).
B = Cash medical ordered for some children, insurance ordered for other children.
C = Cash medical ordered until insurance is available.
I = Insurance policy ordered only, no cash medical.
Blank = Cash medical status not known.
MED REAS = Medical support reasonable? This information is based on information listed in the order. If the information is not available, leave the field blank.
Y = Medical support was available at a reasonable cost at the time of the order.
N = Medical support was not available at a reasonable cost at the time of the order.
Blank = Medical support availability at a reasonable cost not known.
MED ACCESS = Medical support accessible? This information is based on the information as stated in the order. If the information is not specifically listed in the order, leave this field blank.
Y = Medical support was accessible at the time of the order (w/in 60 miles-one way-of the child’s home).
N = Medical support was not accessible at the time of the order.
Blank = Medical support accessibility not known.
CHILD PAGE of the Obligation
- Y = included in the support portion of the order.
- N = not included in the support portion of the order
- A = Support has been ordered
- B = Child listed in a divorce decree but not support is ordered
- H = paternity has been established by a court order but no support is ordered
- M = paternity has not been established
- N = paternity has been excluded
- P = paternity has been established through a 209/AOP
LEGAL STATUS DATE = Date which the current legal status of the child became effective (the date of the order—this date will not change)
EFF DATE = effective date of support
PER = how is the support ordered to be paid
- M = monthly
- W = weekly
- S = semi-monthly
- B = bi-weekly
FROM = start date of current support
TO = end date of current support (last date of the month for the child’s 18th birthday)
PAYMENT = amount of current support allocated to this child