This article shows you the process for sending a secure email and the process for the other party [recipient] to retrieve the secure email.
To Send a Secure Email
- Create an email to send to a recipient. Make sure that the word [secure] is in the subject line (including the brackets).
- Complete your email and click send. It is that simple.
For the Recipient to Retrieve the Secure Email
- The recipient of the secure email will receive an email stating that they have been sent a secure message. In the message there is a link for them to click.
- Once the recipient clicks on the link, it takes them to a website where they will create their own password for retrieving the secure message.
- After the recipient creates a password it will take them to the login screen where they will use their email address and password they created to access their messages.
- Now the recipient can read their message.
You might also want to review Using Email.