Menu Help & How To Video Simulation Game Document & Resources Training Link Tag Search clock thumbs-up angle-up

The 5050 Line

Every day, Oklahomans in counties across the state apply for benefits including SNAP food assistance, child support, child care subsidy or TANF. If child support customers have difficulty using the online website(s), tell them about the 5050 line if they have questions about various OHS programs.

Any Oklahoman can learn more about the 5050 line at 5050 Line Helps Customers! or by calling 405-522-5050 and selecting the desired Call Option.

Call Option #2 is Child Support Application or cases, or if your customer only has child support questions, they can call the Child Support CARE line at (405) 522-2273 or (918) 295-3500.