An explanation of other state’s orders and how that translates to the Arrearage Computation.
This is the process used when Oklahoma is enforcing another state’s order –
– Oklahoma is the responding state for another state’s order. The following options are available based on office procedure:
- Oklahoma will not complete an A/C, but will rely on the A/C provided by the initiating or issuing state.
- Complete an Oklahoma A/C, starting with other state’s balance (bringing balance forward to the hearing date to cover the gap between the others state’s balance and the hearing date), reconciling as needed.
- Recreate the other state’s pay history from the beginning of the most recently ordered amount using the Oklahoma A/C form.
– Oklahoma should request an A/C from the issuing state. If unable to obtain, must begin A/C with all available information (see AC Prep article).