Menu Help & How To Video Simulation Game Document & Resources Training Link Tag Search clock thumbs-up angle-up

Change in Placement Forms

Change in Placement Forms are completed by Child Welfare when a child is moved from one placement to another. These forms are required per Child Welfare policy: 340:75-6-86 (a)(8), however, history has shown that some offices do not receive these. In an effort to improve juvenile case processing, a revived emphasis has been placed on the importance of these forms to the Child Support Program.

If the office is experiencing difficulty obtaining Change in Placement Forms, contact the Custody Specialist or their supervisor.

If the office continues to experience difficulty obtaining Change in Placement Forms after contact with the Custody Specialist has been made, contact the appropriate District Director. The names of all District Directors are provided in the following link: Child Welfare Org Chart.