The Foster Care inquiry tool is a good resource for Child Support Specialist to determine placement/custody time frames.
To find foster care payments:
- Open the InfoNet Home Page, and Select Job Functions > Oklahoma Child Support Services>Finance & Budget
- Under General Information > Foster Care Inquiry
If searching using Find CaseIDs by Child DOB and Name, the spreadsheet lists only the KK cases with which payments are associated.
To begin a search, enter the child’s date of birth and name as shown below (the year must be four digits). Click Submit and it pulls up the report with the KK case or cases. This shows all KK numbers with which the child is associated.
This screen provides the KK numbers needed to complete the next part of the search.
Once the associated KK numbers have been identified, return to the menu by selecting the Internet Explorer taskbar button at the bottom of the screen. The Excel page remains open.
Now select Return to Menu.
Select Claim Details by Child DOB and CaseIDs.
Enter all the KK numbers to view for this deprived action. (Some kids have more than one KK number due to being previously involved with OKDHS.)
To pull up all payments associated with all children involved in the deprived action, enter KK number(s) and use Service Month for your Primary Sort selection. This pulls up all payments for all children associated with this case.
To pull up all payments associated with a specific child, enter the birthdate of the child, the KK number(s), and use Name for your Primary Sort selection.
For purposes of this training, the following information is based on using the Service Month option. This is the view of the Service Month option. Notice it shows all children associated with the KK numbers. There are multiple foster care types and foster care parents/facilities. Columns highlighted are:
- Child Welfare KK#
- Child’s Name
- The beginning and end date service or placement
- Amount of Expended
- What the payment is for (see Payment Types below)
- FSSD Case Number
- Child’s DOB
Note: In the highlighted box at the bottom of the worksheet, after all of the payments listed, it states, “This information should not be used for Unreimbursed Assistance (URA) purposes as the financial information is not complete. It should only be used for determining placement/custody time frames.
*Placement will normally be for multiple days. Training Stipends and Start up Stipends will be for one day.
- Above Foster Care (includes foster care and other) – Foster Care case types (F or E);
- Adoption Subsidy – Does not concern Child Support Services;
- DDSD Foster Care – Add DDSD as CP and use DDSD address: PO Box 248893, Oklahoma City, OK, 73124;
- Foster Care – Foster Care case types (F or E);
- Foster Care – Training Stipend – Not a foster care maintenance payment;
- Foster Care – Start Up Stipend – Not a foster care maintenance payment;
- Supported Guardianship – No longer FC/deprived. The guardian receives the supported guardianship payment – C case type.