If you know the name and date of birth for the NCP or putative father, you must search for the finding address and SSN by:
- Checking the HAL file for a completed P04 (Paternity Questionnaire). If the P04 has not been sent, send one;
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) screens (OSIS and Adult and Family Services (AFS))
- Search the Department of Corrections (DOC)
- Department of Public Safety Production CICS (DPSCICS)
- Federal Case Registry – Other States (FCRL/OS) for all parties
- Documents in the physical file
If the above searches are negative, send the CP or initiating state a letter (L07 for CP, 13F for Intergovernmental cases) requesting more information.