When a custodial person (CP) has an overpayment less than $3.00:
- Offset the overpayment amount by any issuable past due balances. If none exist,
- Offset against current support owed up to 25% of current support or next month’s current support if necessary. If it does not exist, ignore overpayment and/or close case.
- Offsets can only be applied to current month or the following month if the current support has been paid.
- Do not offset one CP’s overpayment against another CP’s balances.
- Do no offset issuable balances against assigned balances.