Thomson Reuters CLEAR is powered by billions of data points and leverages cutting-edge public records technology to bring all key content together in a customizable dashboard.
With CLEAR you can locate hard-to-find information and quickly identify potential concerns associated with people and businesses to determine if further analysis is needed.
CLEAR Reports are a comprehensive locate resource where information is gathered through one search engine.
If you have a case where you are locating a Custodial or Non-Custodial parent, make a request by sending an email to CSS.CentralLocate@okdhs.org
- In the subject line of your email type the FGN and no other information.
- In the body of the email please provide the following information:
- Full Name
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- If the party you are searching for does not have a known SSN, provide as much of the following information as possible:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Best Address
- Known Associates (such as the BP or CP or parents’ names)
Finally, if you have a case that is already set for hearing, and there is enough time to attempt service a second time without losing that hearing date, add to the body of the email that this is a “HEARING PENDING” request and provide the date of hearing. Central Locate will try to move those requests to the top of the priority list and return the report as soon as possible.