Menu Help & How To Video Simulation Game Document & Resources Training Link Tag Search clock thumbs-up angle-up

California – Requesting an AOP or DVOP

California has a new process to request a Voluntary Declaration of Parentage (VDOP) or in Oklahoma language, an AOP (Acknowledgement of Paternity).

You should now go to the online form Authorized Agency Request for a Filed Voluntary Declaration of Parentage (VDOP), complete the form, and press the Click to Submit button at the end of page 2.

Please complete as much of the information that you can—fields with a red asterisk are required; and, also be sure to read the Warning information on page 2 of the form.