The next page is the “Welcome to the Child Support Portal” page. You must press the agree button to continue.
The main page of the CSP opens. From this page you can access any of the CSP tools. To access the IRG press the down arrow on the navigation panel next to SELECT APPLICATION.
Select Intergovernmental Reference Guide and press enter.
This will take you to the IRG. It will always default on the profile tab for the state of Oklahoma.
From here you may select another state or tribe to review their program information. There is no profile information listed for international or OCSE.
The profile tab offers access to state and tribal profile information. Profiles contain responses to questions in the following program categories:
- General State or Tribe At-A-Glance
- Reciprocity (states only)
- Age of majority
- Statutes of limitations
- Support details
- Income withholding
- Support order establishment
- Support enforcement
- Modification and review/adjustment
- Lump sum payments
- Insurance match (states only)
To view a full profile:
- Choose either State or Tribe in the IRG search tool.
- Select a state or tribe from the Select List.
- Press the GO button.
To quickly find a specific section of a profile:
- Click on the program category list. This will have a drop down list of the categories.
- Choose the category that you want to view.
To find an answer to single question:
- Click Profile Query on the navigation bar.
- Choose State Questions, Tribal Questions or Hague Country Profile Questions from the drop down list.
- Click on the Select State or Select Tribe button to choose the state or tribe you wish to search. This will pull up a list of all of the states or tribes and all of the selection boxes will be checked. Press the clear button to remove all of the checks and then choose the state(s) or tribe(s) that you wish to search.
- Press the OK button.
- The Program Category box has a drop down selection list. Choose the category that you want to search.
- Select the question you want an answer to and press submit.
The contact tab works in a similar manner, whether you select State, International, Tribe or OCSE in the IRG search tool.
- Select the contact tab.
- Select State or Tribe in the IRG search tool and press GO. This will pull up a list of the contacts for the state.
- To get more detailed information choose an address and press the view button.
To access a chart that illustrates the type of transactions each state has agreed to exchange press the EXCHANGE AGREEMENTS BUTTON on the navigation bar. This will display a chart with the information listed.
To exit out of the IRG and return to the CSP press the PORTAL HOME button on the navigation bar.