CSENET works by generating messages using valid combination codes. This code tells OSIS what to put into the message. To send a message follow these steps:
- Check NETAGRI to verify the CSENET capabilities of the other state.
- Check REFU to make sure the contact and case information is up to date.
- Generate the message on NETGEN by utilizing the correct combination code. An outgoing message is sent by entering values in the ACTION SELECTED , FUNCTION SELECTED, and REQUEST REASON FIELDS. A valid combination of all three fields is required.
- Use the notes section to type any additional information that the other state needs.
- Press the enter key to send the transaction. The message “Outgoing transaction successfully submitted” will be displayed.
- A case log will automatically generate. Log any additional details that would be helpful on the case.
Click Valid Transaction Table to use as a resource.