Menu Help & How To Video Simulation Game Document & Resources Training Link Tag Search clock thumbs-up angle-up

IV-A Overpayments & the URA

If a custodial person (CP) notifies an office that payments were made towards a IV-A overpayment and the office can find no record of it on OSIS, the worker will:

  1. Contact Center for Finance and Budget (CFB) to verify payments made
  2. CFB will research and contact the local office of any payments made. The local office worker will credit the total of these payments to the Unreimbursed Assistance (URA) by reducing benefits (URAADJB)
  3. If the URA adjustment results in a credit, the district office will submit a Finance Action Request

Related Articles

Sorry, there are no articles related to this post.