Menu Help & How To Video Simulation Game Document & Resources Training Link Tag Search clock thumbs-up angle-up

Searching for Existing Orders

Search for Existing Orders

A helpful guide when teleworking, presenting relevant OSIS screens and useful websites that will help your search for existing orders.

When you first start working on a case, it is important to determine whether there is an existing order. You don’t want to establish a new order on a case that already has an order. If an order is found, the case moves from Establishment to Enforcement, usually without the need for a hearing.

There is a Super Report on WebFocus which can be used as a worklist to search for existing orders. It is the “Establishment Cases that Need an Order” report.

OSIS Resources

Search OSIS to find as much information as you can about the parties involved.


Check CIRI to get the information about the NCP

  • Full name
  • Date of birth
  • Social Security number

Check CIRI to get information about the CP

  • Full name
  • Date of birth
  • Social Security number
  • PS2 case number
  • HCA case number
OSIS screenshot: CIRI.



Check CHI or CHU to get information about the children

  • Full name
  • Date of birth
  • Social Security number
  • Ref Case number (if case number with someone other than CP check that case)
OSIS screenshot: CHI.




Check LOGI for information that the NCP and/or CP have provided

  • Check to see if one of the parties has ever mentioned there being an order or pending court action
  • Check to see if there is any mention of any of the parties using other names
OSIS screenshot: LOGI.



Search for TANF, SNAP, Daycare, and Medical cases

  • Use SSN or PY to search NCP, CP and child(ren) Social Security number
  • Look for any other names used by the parties
  • Look to see if the child is listed on a child support case with another NCP
  • Type CMM next to the case you want to view
OSIS screenshot: SSN.



AFS Screens

The Adult and Family Services screens provide more information about the parties.

The CMM screen shows the people who are on the case or who have been on the case previously.  It lists the benefit type, the status of benefit for each person, effective date, and the relationship to the payee. From the CMM screen you can access the EA screen and the EIL screen.

OSIS AFS screenshot: CMM.



The EA screen

  • Shows the address of the applicant for services, including a finding address if it is different from the mailing address
  • Lists the phone number for the applicant
  • Information is what was given at the time of application or renewal
OSIS AFS screenshot: EA.



The EIL screen

  • Lists the NCP for each child and the FGN number
  • Tab down next to the line of the NCP that you want more information about, type TI, then press enter
  • This will take you to the TI screen
OSIS AFS screenshot: EIL.



The TI screen

  • This screen provides information about the NCP
    • Date of birth
    • Other identifying information
    • Address information
    • Employer information
  • You can press enter and move to the next child on the list
OSIS AFS screenshot: TI.



HCAL screen

  • HCA number will be listed on the CIRI screen or by doing a SSN or PY search
  • List of everyone that has ever been on the SoonerCare case
  • Shows relationship to applicant
  • The DEPR field will show information about the parent’s relationship
    • 3 – divorced
    • 4 – legally separated
    • 5 – separated without court order
    • 7 – parents not married
    • 8 – parent in prison
  • For additional information tab next to the person you want; type S and press enter
  • This will take you to the HCAI screen
  • Additional screen accessed by function keys
    • F5 – HCAAPL (list of all NCPs associated with the HCA case
OSIS screenshot: HCAL.



HCAI screen

  • Displays specific details received from OHCA on the person you selected
  • Shows finding address as well as mailing address
  • Additional screens accessed by function keys
    • F8 – third party insurance info
    • F5 – history screen
    • F9 – return to HCAL
OSIS screenshot: HCAI.



Useful Websites

Search OAH.
Case Management System search page.Click the icon on your desktop or go to Search OAH

  • Click on the case search button
  • Search by FGN
  • If FGN does not pull up any information, search by:
    • NCP Social Security number
    • CP Social Security number
    • NCP name
      • In both the NCP and CP lines
      • Search by any other name that the NCP may have used
    • CP name
      • In both the NCP and CP lines
      • Search by any other name that the CP may have used
  • If order found verify that it includes all the children



Search Federal Portal (QUICK)

  • Access the Child Support Portal
  • Select the Query Interstate Cases for Kids Application
  • Click on tab to Find Case ID
  • Search by the child(ren) Social Security number
  • Case results will pull up all cases that the child is listed on
    • Click the Select button of the case that you want more information about
    • This will take you back to the home page
    • Enter the FGN in the Requesting State Case ID field and select Case Participants in the Data you want to view and click the Submit button

Interstate Cases Query for Kids.

Query results.

Query State page.



  • The Case Information screen lists all of the people on the case
  • Verify that children listed are on the case you are looking at
  • Click the financial Information tab
    • If there is an existing order the information will be listed here
    • If there is order information you can request a copy of the order from the other state
  • If it matches to another case  it will show the case Information in the Non-matching Case ID Returned field
Case Information screen.



Search OSCN (Oklahoma State Courts Network)

Oklahoma State Courts Network search page.

  • Check OSCN to see if there are any orders for your case
  • Search all counties
  • Search by:
    • NCP by first name, last name and date of birth
    • NCP by first initial, middle initial, last name and date of birth
    • NCP by any other names they have used and date of birth
    • CP by first name, last name and date of birth
    • CP by first initial, middle initial, last name and date of birth
    • CP by any other names they have used and date of birth
    • Also try the above listed searches without the date of birth
  • If order found, verify that it includes all the children



Search Oklahoma Department of Corrections

  • Search OK DOC to see if the NCP is incarcerated
  • Search by first name, last name, and date of birth
  • Search by partial name
  • Can check the boxes to include alias search and similar names
  • Will show how long NCP will be incarcerated
  • Will show where the NCP is currently
  • Check the dates of the NCPs incarceration
    • if NCP was incarcerated at the estimated time of conception they are probably not the father
Oklahoma Department of Corrections Offender search page.



Check Vinelink

  • If the NCP is in another state, use Vinelink to check if they are incarcerated in that state
  • Select the state you want to search
  • Enter the NCP first and last name, then press enter
  • It will pull up from partial names
  • Click on more info to get the date of birth
Vinelink home page.



Check to see if NCP is in Federal Prison

  • Access the Federal Bureau of Prisons website
  • Enter the NCP first and last name
  • You do not have to fill in the race, age, and sex to complete a search
  • Will show where the NCP is located
  • Will provide release date
Federal Bureau of Prisons inmate search page.



Tribal Resources

Search for Tribal orders

  • Check ODCR for tribal court cases
  • ODCR will show which tribal court the case is in
  • Request orders from the Tribe
  • Search by parties names
On Demand Court Records home page.



Tribal Contact Information

Modoc Nation Child Support Enforcement

Also provides services to the following:

  • Absentee Shawnee Tribe
  • Citizen Pottawatomie Nation
  • Kiowa Tribe of Oklahoma
  • Ottawa Tribe
  • Peoria Tribe
  • Sac and Fox Nation
  • Seneca-Cayuga Tribes of Oklahoma
  • United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians
  • Wyandotte Nation
  • Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma
  • Caddo Nation
  • Eastern Shawnee Tribe
  • Miami Tribe of Oklahoma
  • Pawnee Nation
  • Quapaw Tribe
  • Seminole Nation
  • Shawnee Tribe of Oklahoma
  • Wichita and Affiliated Tribes

Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma
Court clerk email request document with case number, date case was filed, and date the document you need was filed (only for Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribe)


Address and Phone

El Reno Location
PO Box 37 El Reno, OK 73036
(405)262-1125Miami Location
PO Box 1110 Miami, OK 74355
Seminole Location
PO Box 1727 Seminole, OK 74818


Chickasaw Nation Child Support Services
Also provides services for Choctaw Nation

Address: PO Box 1809 Ada, OK 74821

Phone: (580)436-3419

Osage Nation Child Support Service

Address: PO Box 1299 Pawhuska, OK 74056

Phone: (918)287-5458

Kaw Nation Child Support Services
Also provides services to:

  • Otoe-Missouria Tribe of Oklahoma
  • Tonkawa Tribe of Oklahoma
  • Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma

Address: PO Box 668 Ponca City, OK 74601

Phone: (580)765-9952

Kickapoo Tribe Child Support Enforcement

Address: PO Box 817 McLoud, OK 74851

Phone: (405)964-2693

Muscogee (Creek) Nation Child Support Division

Address: PO Box 100 Okmulgee, OK 74447

Phone: (918)295-0800

Ponca Tribal Child Support Services

Address: PO Box 1991 Ponca City, OK 74601

Phone: (580)765-2822

Delaware Tribe of Indians Child Support

Address: 5100 Tuxedo Blvd Suite C

Bartlesville, OK 74006

Phone: (918)337-6150

Comanche Nation Child Support

Address: PO Box 1647 Lawton, OK 73501

Phone: (580)280-4750

Cherokee Nation Office of Child Support Services

Address: 1511 Ketcher St. Bldg C

Tahlequah, OK 74464

Phone: (918)453-5444