This is a list of things to check on a case before every enforcement action and/or at every desk review of a case. This list is in no particular order.
- File pleadings (see your PMP/staff with Supervisor regarding minimum number per month).
- Review every case asking: What has been done and what needs to be done on the case? Know the criteria for all enforcement remedies in order to know what action to take.
- Reports to work weekly/monthly depending on how you setup your daily duties:
- PPL-Paid Percentage List-shows cases and the percentage paid. Work cases paying less than 92% and work to bring them to pay 92%+ to increase performance.
- WKEF90 U# (shows cases past 90 days due-Do AN and NOIR or poss. Contempt)
- ANOL U# (shows cases needing AN and probably NOIR)
- RAMENU (shows cases needing Modifications; work TANF cases monthly)
- CMOD Report: Lifetime Hunting/Fishing Licenses
- CARL/CAPL (pull Collections Letters if new info found on OSIS)
- IANI and IANE (make sure IWOs generate, clean up APEU)
- Follow up on cases without locate and enforce within 60 days of locating NCP
- PI/FIDMs as they print off locally
- WebFOCUS Performance Measures Perf011 (Worklist) Cases with current support due vs Cases with collections & Cases with no collections
- WebFOCUS Performance Measures Perf012 (Worklist) Cases with arrears due vs Cases without arrears payments
Also, review the following articles: