Instructions for completing the form to submit to the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation for non-compliance with an order for child support. This form is available through Adobe LiveCycle (ALC).
Open ALC to fill out the revocation.
Fill in the form with the following information:
- Fill out AP number, BP number, CP number, and obligation sequence number.
- Select court type.
- Select court style.
- Enter the participant’s address.
- Enter license number.
- Enter license type (Lifetime Fishing, Lifetime Combined, Lifetime Hunting).
- Enter the date served.
- Enter names of the documents served.
- Print document.
- Effective date for the order revoking the license. Provide the date the license is to be revoked. – Required.
- Signature of the District Court or Administrative Law Judge – Required.
- Date form is signed by the District Court or Administrative Law Judge – Required.
- County – Name of county if action brought in District Court.