Have you ever wondered why a payment in your Undistributed List (UNDL) did not go to Futures? Here is a criteria list that all allocated/un-allocated amounts have to pass before being eligible for FUTURES:
- Collection cannot have an edit error.
- Collection is not Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC), Lump Sum, Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or Interstate Intercept (Distribution Code H,S,I,Q)
- One of the non-custodial parents (NCP) Family Group Number (FGN) is open status and not an arrears or judgment only case (02 or 10)
- No past due arrears within the span of the collection – this includes un-typed interest.
- There is an expected current support accrual on at least one obligation for the FGN in open status.
- The obligation with the expected accrual of current support is “active and enforceable”.
- The expected child support (c/s) accrual is on a child that is not removed or deleted.
- NCP has no more than one-month Current Support portion of the payment plan in un-resolved Futures UNDL.
- If collection is distribution code “K,” then all the collections for the current month must be “K” distribution code.