Menu Help & How To Video Simulation Game Document & Resources Training Link Tag Search clock thumbs-up angle-up

Bad Debt Scenario – Incorrect CP or Obligation

When receipt(s) apply to the incorrect custodial person (CP)/obligation (e.g. custody change), send a Finance Action Request (FAR), asking for the receipt(s) to be adjusted to the correct CP/obligation. An overpayment will be automatically created by the Center for Finance and Budget (CFB) when the receipt adjustments are completed.

NOTE: This applies to cases with Office of Juvenile Affairs (OJA) and Developmental Disabilities Services (DDS) as they are treated the same as a CP in OSIS.